Anker Stuy Coatings announces the launch of our Ankocryl Interior Range. When it comes to coatings, Anker Stuy Coatings has always been at the forefront of innovation and quality of water-based products.
With a rich history of delivering top-notch solutions for various industries, Anker Stuy Coatings has become synonymous with excellence. And now, we have taken another giant leap forward with the launch of our new water-based Ankocryl Interior range, a game-changer in the world of water-based interior coatings.
The Ankocryl Interior Range – designed by sprayers for sprayers
The Ankocryl Interior range is a comprehensive collection of interior coatings designed to cater specifically for sprayers of interior furniture and kitchen cupboards. This new range of water-based primers and waterborne PU topcoat achieves or exceeds a pass and goes beyond the European standard requirements on wet heat EN12721 and dry heat EN12722 when tested to Fira Gold BS6222-3 on MDF, veneer and solid timber substrates.
This innovative range includes four distinct products, each tailored to meet specific requirements:
- Priming Excellence: The foundation of any great coating job is a reliable primer, and 17-0559 Ankocryl Interior Isoprimer delivers just that. It's designed to ensure maximum adhesion to the surface, with great blocking power and minimum fibre raise. This product was design to help skip processes.
- Tannin Blocking- no longer will you need to apply a shellac to block stains and tannins. The Ankocryl Interior Isoprimer blocks everything in two coats.
- Reduced Sanding- This primer powders up perfectly and doesn’t raise the grain as much as other primers. This means that only a light sand between coats in necessary. Saving time, labour costs and material costs.
- Enhancing Durability: For those looking to enhance the durability of their interior coatings, 17-0553 Ankocryl Interior Baseprimer is the perfect solution. This product not only improves adhesion but also provides a solid base for the subsequent coats. It ensures that your interior surfaces are ready to withstand the test of time, even in high-traffic areas.
- This primer is also fully tintable. This means that the 17-0553 Ankocryl Interior Baseprimer Is a great solution for skirting boards, kick boards, or other high traffic areas. You can tint the 17-0553 Ankocryl Interior Baseprimer to the same colour as your topcoat. If it does get scratched, then you won’t be left with an obviously white mark!
- Aesthetic: 17-087X Ankocryl Interior Topcoat is specially formulated to deliver a flawless finish. Whether you're aiming for a sleek, modern look or a more traditional finish, this topcoat provides exceptional coverage and a smooth, even surface. Say goodbye to imperfections and hello to stunning interiors.
- This new waterborne PU topcoat achieves or exceeds a pass and goes beyond the European standard requirements on wet heat EN12721 and dry heat EN12722 when tested to Fira Gold BS6222-3 on MDF, veneer and solid timber substrates. 17-087X Ankocryl Interior PU Topcoat.
- This is a 1-component product with the performance of a 2-component system. Save costs, save time, achieve more. This product has been specifically designed to be the market leader in the world of water-based interior joinery spray coatings.
- Protective Excellence: Sometimes, preserving the natural beauty of wood or other surfaces is a priority. That's where Ankocryl Interior Clear Lacquer comes in. It provides a clear, protective layer that not only enhances the appearance of the substrate but also guards it against daily wear and tear.
- This product has the same scratch and chemical resistance properties as its opaque counterpart. It's the perfect choice for showcasing the natural elegance of wood or protecting decorative finishes.
What Sets Anker Stuy’s Ankocryl Interior Range Apart?
#1: 1K product with the performance of a 2K
Our Ankocryl Interior Topcoat PU behaves like a 2K product but is only a single component. The product is based on water-borne self-crosslinking Poly-Urethane resins that have the same scratch and chemical resistance as comparable 2-component products.
#2: Tannin Blocking Primer
The 17-0559 Ankocryl Interior Isoprimer enables you to skip processes. No longer is it necessary to apply a solvent based shellac under the primer. With 17-0559 Ankocryl Interior Isoprimer You can directly apply to the timer. In two coats is everything blocked and covered. Same time by skipping a whole process.
#3: Save Time Sanding
Ankocryl Interior Isoprimer and Baseprimer have exceptional sanding properties, ‘powdering-up’ like nothing else. This saves time endlessly sanding and results in an exceptionally smooth primed surface.
#4: Tintable Primer
All our primers are tintable, but our 17-0553 Ankocryl Baseprimer is fully tintable to any colour. Want a achieve a two-coat system? Then this is possible with a primer the same colour as the topcoat Want to prevent high traffic areas from looking chipped and shabby? The Ankocryl Interior Baseprimer also solves this problem, chips and scratches won’t be visible if the primer and topcoat are the same colour.
#5: Cutting-Edge Technology
Anker Stuy Coatings has always been committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the world of coatings. The Ankocryl Interior Range is a testament to this commitment, incorporating the latest advancements in coating technology to deliver exceptional performance at a more than competitive price.
The launch of Anker Stuy Coating's Ankocryl Interior Range is a significant milestone in the world of interior coatings. With a comprehensive lineup of products designed to cater to every need, from preparation to finishing, it's clear that Anker Stuy Coating continues to set the industry standard for excellence.
Whether you're spraying kitchens or interior furniture, the new Ankocryl Interior range is your key to achieving remarkable results. Experience the difference of an easy to sand blocking primer a fully tintable basecoat, a topcoat and lacquer that have unrivalled scratch and chemical resistance with a silky finish, and unparalleled quality can make in your interior coating projects.
With Anker Stuy Coating's Ankocryl Interior Range, creating beautiful, durable, and environmentally responsible interior furniture is a reality. Say hello to a new era in interior coatings!